15 Nov Founding UI/UX Engineer in San Francisco
Job Title: UI/UX Engineer
Location: San Francisco
Software is consuming the world! Every business across the globe is being transformed into a software business, and we are on a mission to create a next-generation technology platform for these businesses and their DevOps teams to ease that transformation. Our platform will disrupt and transform a multi-billion enterprise software segment.
We are passionate about building revolutionary products that will be game changers and make our customers super happy in the process. Because we are in stealth mode until we launch in early 2017, we will reveal much more when we have a chance to discuss our unique product and company in person. We are headquartered in downtown San Francisco and our offices are easily accessible by Bart and Caltrans. We offer competitive salaries, generous stock options, great benefits and a chance to be part of a growth opportunity which is big and exciting!
Why is this a unique opportunity?
We are building a kickass founding engineering team and we are looking for people who are excited about the problems we’re solving. If you want to join a ground breaking team with responsibilities that have real potential to expand quickly and dramatically over time.
Founding UI Engineer
If you have a deep love for UI/UX Design and focused experienced designing amazing products, and you think you’re ready to take your career to the next level, we would love to speak with you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define our tooling, frameworks, and processes to write effective HTML5, CSS, and JS.
- Write clean, killer code to create fantastic and user-friendly experiences.
- Optimize applications for speed and usability.
- Responsible for developing an easy to use interface from scratch.
- Be involved in all aspects of product design and user experience.
- Provide leadership on the design language of the product and the company.
- Turn wireframes into polished and beautiful designs.
- Deliver well factored HTML5 and CSS for engineering team.
- Create new features, design, develop, deploy and maintain highly scalable and reliable code to deliver a great customer experience.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with any of AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, or EmberJS.
- Experience with responsive design and a deep understanding of object-oriented design.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Possess passion for designing elegant experiences that are approachable and just a bit playful.
- Expertise in turning a design into cleanly architected HTML and CSS.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
- B.S. degree in CS or equivalent with at least 3-10 years of industry experience
WHAT YOU GET:
- Experience building a transformative product from ground up
- Competitive base salary + substantial equity
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Casual and fun work environment
- Walking distance to awesome restaurants, in-office weekly lunches, and snacks galore!